Five-Minute Artisan Bread

 Donna made a great handout of the recipe for our fair, I was a bit nervous to post it do to copyright issues, so I double checked Jeff & Zoe's website and found they have posted the recipe and a great tutorial (wish I'd found it a few months ago as I waited for the cookbook to get to my library), so just pop on over to their site and get step by step pictorial instructions!

Zoe (because we are best friends in my imagination) also has a blog and is on Facebook here & here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very vаliԁ pointѕ! I аppreciate
you penning this article plus the rеst of the website іs also veгy gooԁ.


Hегe is my blog poѕt .
.. how to buy and sell cars guide

Anonymous said...

Vегy niсе write-up. Ι definitelу apрrеciаtе thiѕ websitе.

Keep it uρ!

Μy webρage: http://www.makemoneybuynsellcars.biz

Anonymous said...

There's definately a great deal to learn about this topic. I love all the points you made.

My web-site :: dallas seo company